This book describes the use of telecommunication technologies to provide mental health services to individuals in communities or locations that are underserviced, typically as a result of their geographic isolation or due to cultural and/or linguistic barriers.
The potential of the e-Mental Health approach is demonstrated in various mental health settings by describing concrete clinical examples and applications involving novel strategies for employing technology. Further, the book presents an approach to cooperation on a global level based on the exchange of expertise and knowledge across national boundaries.
The target audience includes mental health workers (clinicians and staff members), medical and nursing students, academic researchers, technology professionals and health care policy makers.
E-health voor de GGZ suggesties
- E coaching direct aan de slag met het nieuwe coachen (Anne Ribbers)
- Beter met eHealth in 60 minuten (Liesbeth Meijnckens)
- Handboek online hulpverlening (Frank Schalken)
- Succes van online coaching - waarom het zo goed werkt (Mirjam Windrich)
- eHealth in de praktijk handreiking voor iedereen die wil kennismaken of starten met ehealth (Saskia Timmer)
- e-Mental Health (Springer)